How to Apply?
It's so simple. Just follow the below process.
The best way to learn about BBN is to visit our state-of-the-art facilities and meet our staff who you will find refreshingly warm and welcoming.
An appointment must be made to visit the Nursery. Please call the Admissions Office at any of our locations below to schedule a Nursery visit and appointment for admission.
Nursery tours can be booked between 9 am to 3 pm Sunday to Thursday. Note, Nursery tours are for prospective parents only.
Parents are requested to be prompt in attending their Nursery appointment and tour.
The following documents must be submitted in time with the online application or physically handed to the Admission's Office at the selected branch:
- Copy of Child's Birth Certificate (1)
- Copy of Child's Passport (1)
- Copy of Child's UAE Residence Visa (1)
- Copy of Child's Emirates ID
- Child's Coloured Passport Photographs (4)
The following documents have to be submitted before the start of class:
- Copy of Sponsor’s Passport (1)
- Copy of Sponsor’s UAE Residence Visa (1)
- Copy of Sponsor's Emirates ID
- Copy of Child's Vaccination Immunisation Record (1)
Note: To ease the registration process, please ensure that you bring copies of the documents mentioned above to the Nursery.
Once a space from our Waitlist becomes available, our Admissions team will contact the parents to pay the Medical and the Advance Fee, after which we will secure your child's admission at our Nursery.